- Lunch/Snacks: Boat has a dedicated cooler for food and drinks. Captain will provide water. Any other drinks, you must bring. No glass containers.
- Weather-appropriate clothing: Sunglasses, Hat, Shoes that can get wet, etc. Please keep in mind it is usually windier and colder than forecasted when on a boat.
- Bug Spray: The best prevention for sandgnats is to cover up! They will be worse on calm, minimal-wind days.
- Cooler: To take your fish home (please leave in your vehicle)
What to Bring
What NOT to Bring
- Large bags or coolers during fishing charters: Acceptable for other trip types
- Weapons of any kind
- Glass containers
- Valuable personal effects
- All Rods, Reels, Tackle and Bait: You are welcome to bring your own, but please provide notice so I can have ample space
- All Safety Equipment: Includes lifejackets
- Coolers and Ice for your food and beverage
- Fishing Licenses
- Fish Cleaning Services
- A safe and memorable experience on the water
- Local knowledge and guidance on how to have a successful day on the water